Gibbons Ford is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Service Department Manager. Qualified candidates must be personable and detail-oriented. In this position, you will provide excellent customer service experiences and maintain strong relations with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives. As such, you must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative environment.
In this role, you will be tasked with completing the following tasks:
- Oversee all services and workspaces in shop
- Delegate and direct service tasks; monitor the progress of all current and pending projects
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge concerns and work process matters (for both employees and customers)
- Manage and update invoices
- Keep a safe and clean workspace at all times
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
- Help train new employees in company procedures, including safety and work processes
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
This is a full time position that does require the individual to work on the last Saturday of the month. A full benefits package is available and will be discussed at interview.
Interested candidates should complete an application online at www.gibbonsford.com - About Us - Employment
Gibbons Ford is an equal opportunity employer.